I Need Your Guys Help!

 So I was uploading a video today onto Youtube then it didn't work because it was too long. Then I just took a moment and looked at all my videos I was posting and I realized that I don't like them. A lot of them were just okay and I don't even know what videos people like more!
 So, I'd like to ask you guys, what are your favorite movies of mine and what kind of videos do you want to see more of? There are some things I know I don't like such as cooking or just awkward movies were I'm rambling about nothing. I have a lot of new tips and tricks video ideas which I'm super excited about also more about tips for working out and getting up and going to bed early which are things I'm really passionate about. But again I just want to know what you all want to see.

Thanks!
-Lydia

Comments

  1. I say do what makes you excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your videos where you did your morning routine, talk about goals, etc. I like your new video ideas for working out, getting up early, etc. too! I think you should do some on how you organize your drawers and closet. I'm also at a loss for how to style my short hair, so you could make a video on that and help a girl out. ;-P

    Maybe you should really think about what videos you enjoy watching and why you like watching them. With other YouTubers, I like stuff like goals and working towards them, organization, and well made day-in-the-life (not super drawn out). Think about what makes those videos interesting to you, then try to implement that in your own videos. You may have to cut down on the quantity on things you publish and focus more on quality. Just some thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas!
      I need a short haired model, maybe the next time you come I'll do a video with you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts