Why I Love the Weekends

 I really needed to write this post cause every time Saturday rolls around I get really bored, then sad, then depressed, and the final stage is just plain mad. I think it's cause there's nothing to do. I'm not doing school or any normal stuff so we're just not doing anything.
 But besides the fact that I don't like the weekend I'm writing these reasons why I love (not like love) at the weekend. Maybe it'll inspire me... maybe.

1. Chill time. I really don't like having nothing to do, but sometimes it's nice to just chill.

2. No school. Okay, I love my school, but on Friday when I close my history book and am done with school for a week it can be fun.

3. More of The Flash and Arrow! On the weekdays Hannah always tells us after one episode that she has to go to bed. But not on the weekends! We normally see two to three episodes on Friday and Saturday night and see them throughout the day on Sunday.
 
(I'm really running out of ideas!)
4. Play games. Normally on Saturday Matthew and I will pull out Dutch Blitz or Killer Bunnies and play for a while. It's a fun change of pace!

5. Going to church. I really like going to church! It's a nice change of pace and even though we don't know that, any people there they're still very sweet!

 There you go! five reasons why I love the weekend, and I do have to say it did help my mood!
 What something you don't like write down all the things you do like about it and maybe it'll help you too!

Comments

Popular Posts