My First Bee Sting... Yay?

 So, today I was playing volleyball with Matthew. We were playing for a while and we were going to go inside in just a minute. I felt something under my skirt, and not really thinking about it, I just kinda hit it. Well, it happened to be a bee and I smashed its stinger into my knee. "Ouch!" I lifted my skirt and the bee flew out leaving it's stinger behind, in my knee.
 So, that's the story. I've always said I've never had a bee sting until now. The next terrible thing that hasn't happened is a broken bone, so, that'll be next! =P

Comments

  1. Did it swell at all? My first bee sting was when I was around your age, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did a little but it went away after like an hour. (I'm very thankful!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts