This Week's News

Quick note: I love writing but recently I've been too busy or I just can't think of anything. I've noticed over the years that writing stories from scratch is really hard for me but journalism is more my thing. So, I'm diving back into writing my newspaper. It isn't that great and my writing skills still need a lot of improvement but hopefully, you'll enjoy this once-a-week paper!
Sarah and Stephen are coming this weekend!

HAVE YOU GOTTEN A GIFT FOR LYDIA YET? Hurry up, her birthday is only 8 days away!

MAKE SURE to update your Christmas lists because the holiday is coming up! 

GOING BACK TO OUR ROOTS. Recently Matthew and Lydia have enjoyed watching old John Wayne movies. They've even put some on hold! =)

CHRISTMAS IS OFFICIALLY APON US!  Hannah and Rebekah are watching their fill of holiday Hallmarks and the urge to hang up lights and go Christmas shopping is growing!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MATTHEW for finishing a book! The book was Whatever Happened to Justice by Richard J. Maybury. Matthew's opinion of the book was less than positive, stating that the main point of the book (teaching about government and it's origins) was fine but the author would sometimes go off the deep end saying that the government should be seen and not heard. (A official review will be coming in a few weeks)

WE SAW JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOME! When we saw the first one we loved it and were greatly anticipating the second! We all LOVED it and would say it was the best Jurassic movie yet! 

Comments

  1. Love all the personal details!

    You need another writing challenge? 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was doing the writing challenge it was extremely stressful and not fun. Maybe I'll try another one next year but for now probably not. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts