25 Random Things About Me (that you may not know)

Okay, if I'm being honest, I did steal this idea from my sisters' old blog but it sounded like so much fun I had to do it. =D

1. I don't have a favorite season. I love them all! If it's summer I'm excited about fall and all the cozy things that come with that. If it's winter I'm making plans about what I'll do that summer.

2. I like being different from other people in weird ways. When my family says they don't like the Patriots I'll cheer for New England. Or if someone thinks a style is kinda weird I'll want to try the style out.

3. I don't like reading. Sometimes if I come across a really good book I'll enjoy it, but for the most part, reading just isn't my jam.

4. I'm a slight perfectionist. With things like organization or hair, I don't just sit back and let it look messy, that just bothers me! I also like my workspace to be tidy.

5. I kinda like being healthy. I'll try to stay away from grains and sugars and love doing things like intermittent fasting.

6. I get tired of different music styles very fast and have to switch it up.

7. I don't like my birthday cause it falls right around Thanks Giving.

8. If something looks too full it means it's time to get rid of some stuff. That place could be anywhere! Even on the computer!

9. I love writing but writing stories are really hard for me.

10. I have a lot of weird nicknames such as Piko Demio (or just Piko), Lad, Cupcake, etc.

11. As a child, I hated being the youngest but now it's awesome! =D

12. I have VERY thick hair and wish that my hair was about a quarter less thick.

13. I love doing my nails and am the only girl at home that does them regularly.

14. I feel sorry for bugs. Like if a fly is stuck between the screen and window I'll just let it out. But I still have no problem killing them if they're getting annoying.

15. I'm not sentimental when it comes to physical things but things like traditions I love!

16. My favorite holiday is Christmas!

17. I love the idea of being able to draw but I never seem to have the patience! My sister gave me a chalkboard writing book but it just wasn't my thing.

18. I think the perfect age is 18.

19. I love animals especially dogs and cats! I want to get one of those giant white dogs someday!

20. I love planning my future! Thinking about getting my driver's license, getting a job, maybe getting married!

21. My favorite subjects in school are math and writing.

22. My least favorite subject is English.

23. I'm kinda shy around new people, but it doesn't take long before I warm up to them.

24. It drives me crazy when there are too many dishes in the sink.

25. I don't like wearing jewelry cause it gets in my way.

Comments

Popular Posts