My Shoe Collection

 This is kind of a weird post, but a year or so ago I made another shoe collection post and it was fun to look back on and see what shoes I still have. So this is more for me than for you but I sure you'll enjoy!
First of all, I have these white sneakers from Walmart. I LOVE these shoes! I wanted some white sneakers for a while and these were on sale for only $10!
They seriously go with everything I own which is awesome!

Next up, we have these gold ankle boots from Walmart as well. Again, these were on sale, but I'd had my eye on them for months!
I love that their a lighter color boot. I had a few pairs of boots that were dark and I wanted more color!

So, I had wanted high top sneakers so I put some off-brand ones on my wish-list. I didn't expect to get them, but then Hannah gave them to me for Christmas.
I've had so much fun wearing them and they go with pretty much everything I own!

Being honest, I don't love these boots. They are a hand-me-down from Fred Meyer.
I still kinda like them so I'll wait 'till next winter and then I can make a decision. 

Next up, we have these light blue sneakers from Goodwill. I haven't worn them in a while since they are more of a summery shoe, but I'm excited to get them out again!

And their twin navy ones. 

So these are another pair of shoes that I might let go in a month or so. I got them from Walmart last spring and just over a year they've faded a lot and since I have the high top ones I don't wear these very much. 

Now we have a bunch on flip flops. These ones are from Walmart (I think) and I have to wait 'till summer to see if I like them.

These are from Walmart as well. The only problem is they're a little small.

These ones are from Goodwill and they're a fun pop of color to an outfit.

And some basic white ones from Fred Meyer (not absolutely sure one that).

And the last sandal, these basic brown ones from Walmart. These are my go-to shoes all summer. 

Next, we have these gold sneakers from Amazon. I don't even have to tell you how much I love these shoes! They're adorable, comfortable, and the perfect mix of a neutral and a fun pop!

For the next shoes, we have these super cute tennis shoes from Walmart. I didn't necessarily need these but they were super cute and my other tennis shoes are permanently stained with mud from frisbee.

Next up, we have these wedged ankle boots from Amazon. These are really cute but I can't wear them very long. My feet are used to being free and one time I wore these all day and my arches hurt for the whole next week!

Next, there's these ankle boots\sandals from Walmart. I really love these! They're comfortable, cute, and have enough of a heel to look like I'm trying without making my feet hurt. 

And the infamous wedges. I got these about 4 years ago from Goodwill and the first time I wore them they broke. We fixed them but then about 6 months later they broke again, at the conference! I waited all year and finally fixed them in time for the next conference, but guess what happened, they broke again. I fixed them right after and they've worked great since then! But just in case, I'm not wearing them to the conference. 

For my second pair of wedges, we have these navy American Eagle once from Goodwill. They're super cute and make me look super tall! =D

And these poor shoes. I got these converse at Goodwill about 5 years ago. I've worn them a ton and they really need to go! =P

And lastly, we have these navy wedges from St. Vinnies. So, funny story about these, around Kris and Susanna's wedding (about 3 1\2 years ago) we were shopping at Payless and I found these shoes and loved them. However, we didn't get them, but then last June we were shopping at St. Vinnies and I saw them and was super excited to finally get my shoes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts