Hi! How are you all doing being quarantined? I'm surviving, I think the hardest part is not being able to go to our weekly frisbee games but besides that things have been going well.
 One thing is that we're not going on walks anymore. Sadness. =(
 Our library shut down and that was almost catastrophic but Laura was so sweet and let us use her Netflix account. We're currently watching Gotham season three. =D

This is a really quick post for today but there is a more normal post coming tomorrow. =D

Comments

  1. Why aren't you going on walks? There aren't as many germs outside and as long as you keep your distance from other people, you should be totally fine. Or are there more concerns for people with suppressed immune systems?

    We've been doing pretty good. Life is much different since Kris is working from home. I'm not as scheduled as I was before so that's harder on all of us. Since I'm hearing about so many other people who are home with hours of extra time, I feel like I should have extra time too, so I start huge crazy projects and don't always have the time to follow through. But other than that, it's been good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not going on walks partly because there's tons of people out now.

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay. Yeah, it seems everybody is taking advantage of the quarantine and are going for walks. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts