Susanna Coming and Thanksgiving

Susanna came the Friday before my birthday because Kris was in Malawi to get Wezi. Now Wezi is officially Kris and Susanna's daughter and we're all so grateful for her! 
Anyways, Saturday was my birthday. Matthew and I went to frisbee in the morning and it was awesome as usual. 
Baby Tisapher! 😍
Watching the Seahawks with Uncle Matthew
 

Later that day I got my ears pierced! I was so excited and even though I felt really nauseous afterward (probably from the needles)it was worth it! 


Outside of Clair's. I'm SO white!
 After going shopping we came home and did the usual birthday things: get dinner of your choice (which was pizza), open gifts (or in my case find my gifts in a scavenger hunt), and eat dessert (Ben and Jerry's DF ice cream). Matthew and I were going to see Chuck and the girls see something else but Susanna and I ended up looking at Laura's old blogs until about 1:00 am.
Sunday was a nice chill day. We had fun playing some games.
 On Monday Susanna, Momma, and I went shopping most of the day which was pretty fun! 

Then on Tuesday Susanna and I spent a lot of time on my new Youtube background!

Baby smudge!

On Wednesday Jon and Kelsie came around 4:00 and they stayed 'till the next Tuesday.

Grama with Caleb 

Our hymn sing.

Kristopher LOVED our toy guns!



Love Grandma's toys!



Our Thanksgiving table.


Comments

Popular Posts