My New Year's Resolutions

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be writing down all my resolutions for 2020. Every year I do this but then I forget where I put the list so I figured that writing on my blog would be easiest!

#1 is doing a scorpion (this pose). Obviously, I probably won't get this good but I do want to improve my bach and leg flexibility! Plus, it just looks really cool!
#2, graduate. I really think that at this point I don't have that much I can learn by my self in school. I have some history and science books to finish but after that, I'm going to be done!
#3 Touch my feet to my head backward. I'm about a foot and a half away and I think it's totally possible to do it in a year!
#4 Read 50 books. This year I've been a little lazy when I came to reading. I'm almost done with a book and that will make it 38 this year. That isn't bad but I know I can do better. 
#5 Ge a job. Babysitting is the job that sounds the most promising at this point. I've gotten asked a few time but nothing ever worked out. Most of that was because I didn't put much effort into it, however this year I want to put some effort into getting some kind of job.
#6 Kick up into a handstand and hold it, both of which I can't do at all. I've been doing really well with headstands but not handstands so those really need some work! And I know that every other one has been something to do with gymnastics! I'm sorry, I just love doing it so much!
#7 Get to 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. I think this is totally possible! I have 54 subs right now so only 946 to go!
#8 Excel at ultimate frisbee. Specifically, I want to learn how to catch it one-handed consistently, catch it behind my back, throw it a full field's length consistently (which I think is 100 yards but I'm not positive), learn to cut, and learn to cover better. Most of these things I can kinda do but not very well.
#9 Really study God's word. I have a hard time comprehending what I'm reading so I generally try to avoid it or just plow through it. However the Bible is the most important book you can read and you need to not only just read it but study it, become a Bible nerd. This is one of the hardest goals for me but definitely the most important.

Comments

  1. Aw, I loved reading through your goals! I've started a list of goals for this year, but haven't finished it yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts