LeAnne Bryan's Wedding

BTW blogger has been having issues recently so there might be a bunch of misspelled words or just stuff that's messed up. Sorry! This past weeked was Leanne's wedding at a campground from Thursday to Sunday. We left home around 12 pm and went to a bunch of stores on the way to buy flowers (since mother was the florist for the wedding). We arrived there around 9ish and just talked with family and went to bed. Friday stated off pretty slow but then around 10 we headed to the climing wall and while we were waiting we played some ultimate frisbee. I loved doing the climbing wall but sadly could only climnb a little less then halfway up... Sadness. After that we had lunch and then we on a canoe with some of the kiddos. The lake was so beautiful and it was perfect wheather for boating! After that Matthew and I headed to the shooting range where I was able to shoot my first guns! It was a ton of fun and Matt Bryan as well as another guy there were super helpful! Then we played ping pong for a bit and then some people wanted to play volleyball across the lake decided to race in the canoes (there is a road to drive around the lake but that's not half as exciting) which was SO MUCH FUN but very exausting (my back is still very sore). I was surprised how good I was at volleyball since I haven't really played a real game in like two years. After we raced back (sadly we lost) we ate a delicious dinner followed by English country dancing. I partnered with a guy I'd been hanging out with throughout the day and we had such a great time. We did that for about an hour and then headed to bed, but not before some good conversations in the cabin. Saturday, the wedding day! We started the day extra early because we were in charge of breakfast. It was only cereal and yogurt so Matthew and I took some across the lake for the peeps sleeping over there. I also got some early morning volleyball in which is always a plus. After breakfast clean up I did archery for about an hour (I got one bulls eye so my life is complete!). Then I headed back to the cabin to get ready for the wedding (yeah. I kinda forgot there was a wedding with all the stuff going on! lol). The wedding was beautiful but the food afterwords might have been better! It finished off with an ice cream bar served by the wedding party. I got to have a lot of good conversasions with some CH people as well was some of Joel's (LeAnne's husband) cousins! We did some more dancing which was a bit chaotic compared to Friday night's but it was still fun. Then we helped make and serve dinner. After that I was able to grab some food and have some more good conversasions with people encouraging eachother in Christ and just getting to know eachother more. Then we played more ping pong untill our second serving of ice cream and then more ping pong (BTW I am absolutly terrible at ping pong but hey, it's fun) and then headed to bed. And the final day was just cleaning and packing up. And then the pastor from the Bryan's church who gave the wedding sermon lead a little church service which was really good. He talked about without God our obidience is not only not good enough but through that we will become extremely self-centered because you're turing into the good things you're doing instead of pointing it all to Christ. I'm honestly very sad it's over but I did make a lot of new friends, exchanged some numbers, and made great memories that will last a long long time.

Comments

  1. Like I said, blogger's been messed up so it squished all my paragraphs into one. No I do not have terrible grammar (I mean actually I kinda do) it's just the site being weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an amazing weekend! I'm so sad to have missed it. I'm glad you all had a fun time! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts