Sherlock

We just finished season four of Sherlock and it is safe to say that this show is in my top two!

I will admit season 1 and 2 were the best but I did love seeing Sherlock's arc after that. He seemed to become more human especially in the fourth season.  I heard that the third and fourth season would be just Sherlock chugging drugs and even though he was taking drugs they never made it look good and they ended it well.

I LOVED John Watson! He is the perfect sidekick for Sherlock! Steady, cool-headed, but still loves "the game".

I also loved the other characters like Molly, Mrs. Hutson, and Mycroft. I loved seeing the relationship with Sherlock and Mycroft grow over the seasons.

The last episode was a bit horrible, very sad, and just annoying. But it wasn't as bad as some people made it sound. =D

All in all I loved the show SO MUCH and already want to see it again!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts