So today after Hannah and Momma get off work we're going to leave for J&K's 'till Sunday. It'll be pretty fun and I'll probably make a whole post about that when we're back.

 Yesterday after dinner Momma and I went to Walmart to just buy shorts for me. As we were leaving Reb gave us a shopping list which wasn't too long but then Momma wanted to buy a gift for Caleb so we left Walmart around 10 and it turned out that the short that we didn't have time to try on didn't work! 🙈

 BTW do you guys like these kinds of posts were I just ramble. I've been reading Susanna and Laura's old blogs and they did a lot of these and I like them because now we can look back a see what funny stories or just everyday life we had then.

Comments

  1. Ha, thanks. 😜 But yes I do! Sorry about the shorts; that's frustrating! Last year I had at least 2 perfectly fitting pairs of jeans shorts, and all the ones I've found so far this year don't fit right. 😝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts