My Bucket List

I really want to post on this blog at least once a week so I thought it would be fun to share my bucket list!

Kiss in the rain
Ride a helicopter
Visit all 50 states
Stay in an underwater hotel in Fiji
Sleep on the beach
Find out how many balloons it takes to lift me off the ground
Go on a spontaneous adventure
Sit on the roof and watch the sunrise
Be in two states at once
Travel somewhere new every year
Go on a date in the forest
Bake in the middle of the night with someone I love
Be shut up with a kiss
Go to a midnight movie premiere
Swim in all five oceans
Learn self-defense
Learn a new language
Go to Disney Land
Write a letter to me and open it in 10 years
Go on a cruise
Throw a dart at a map and travel wherever it lands

Comments

  1. You can start by writing the letter to yourself! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You are certainly an adventurous soul! I have a tiny comfort zone. 😖😫

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts