Survey

  1. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any. 😁
  2. What are you listening to right now? Harmony by Ikson
  3. What was the last thing you ate? A sloppy Joe
  4. Can you drive a shift stick? I'm too young to drive!
  5. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? I think the dentist office called and I answered.
  6. How old are you today? 15 and 19 days.
  7. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football's fun but gymnastics is really cool!
  8. What is your favorite winter drink? I love hot chocolate but I react to it, maybe tea.
  9. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I think it would be kinda fun to have some colored highlights!
  10. Favorite food(s)? Pizza, hamburgers, corn dogs, other amazing junk food.
  11. What is the last movie you watched? The Avengers.
  12. Favorite day of the year? Not really.
  13.  How do you vent? Taking a shower or filming, I know they're kinda weird.
  14. What was your favorite toy as a child? A pig I named Charlie Noon.
  15. What is your favorite season? I love them all!
  16. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries, of course!
  17.  Living situation? With my parents and my four remaining siblings at home.
  18. When was the last time you cried? A couple months ago when I was stressed.
  19.  What is on the floor of your closet right now? We don't have a closet floor. 😁
  20. What did you do last night? Watched Monk.
  21. What are you most afraid of? Snakes crawling out of my clothes. Have you seen Indiana Jones? So gross!!!
  22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy sounds amazing!
  23. Favorite dog breed? Any giant fluffy dog.
  24. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
  25. How many states have you lived in? Washington and Oregon.
  26. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
  27. What is your favorite flower? Daisies
  28. What is your favorite place to go shopping? Goodwill is awesome after that Walmart.
  29. What color are your eyes? Blue

Comments

Popular Posts