This Weeks New #2

We're going to the Booy's tomorrow!
They invited us to another game night!

GIVE A HAND TO REBEKAH for finishing Hinds Feet on High Places. Lydia and Reb were very fond of this book and really recommend it!

WE SAW ANT-MAN AND THE WASP! Well, Matthew and Lydia saw it and really liked it! It has a better story and the humor is funnier than the first one.

DECEMBER IS TOMORROW! It's insane to think that tomorrow is December 1st! We decorated our house in all the Christmas glory and even before November were watching Christmas movies.

CONGRATS TO MATTHEW! he only has 8 lessons in his math book!

OM GOODNESS, the Criss-mas is only in a week!

LYDIA STARTED HER FIRST LOUIS LAMORE BOOK!

LYDIA SAW THE SHOOTIST AND THE COWBOYS FOR THE FIRST TIME! "I was pleasantly surprised by The Shootist, it wasn't actually that sad. And I really liked The Cowboys!

Today's verse:
Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me.
Psalm 25:4-5

Comments

  1. I loved Hinds Feet on High Places, too! Ooh, I can't wait to see it - I loved the first Ant-man movie! Which Louis Lamour book did you start? I still love those!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts