Thanksgiving and My Birthday

Making the turkey and mashed potatoes.

Dinner time! 

Thanksgiving food had the power to make you super full after only one plate!


Selfie!

Someone was taking a pic of all the pies and I was just posing. I actually don't like whipping cream out of a can. But then I decided to try it again and it was AMAZING! Maybe it was the brand or something. =)



Hannah's hipster coat. ; D

The next day, Black Friday\my birthday we went shopping at Sun Birds and Goodwill for most of the day and came home around 6:00 pm.

After eating dinner around 8:00 pm I finally got to open my gifts. One sad thing was I knew every gift I was getting! =D

We went on several shopping trips to Goodwill so most of my gifts were from there.
I got this cute sweater. Everyone calls it my "climbing the Alps sweater".

Recently I've been wearing slippers all the time but those slippers completely fell apart! So we got some new ones at Sun Birds and I've been wearing them ever since.

And the cutest shoes I've ever seen! I'd originally seen some gold sneaker on Amazon and fell in love with them! However, they went out of stock and after much searching, I found some more adorable ones!

I Also got this super cool bomber jacket! I had wanted one that was just light pink but then we found this one at Goodwill for a great price!

And the last gift was this cute tassel choker. 

It wouldn't be my birthday without orange floats!


Having way to much fun taking selfies with the cat!


Comments

  1. So special, Lyd! Wish we could have been there, but we'll see you in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had orange floats as far back as I can remember. 😃 So yummy!

    Where did you get the gold shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the shoes on Amazon.
      Here's the link- https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Toe-Classic-Fashion-Athletic/dp/B077SK6D6F/ref=sr_1_55?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1541123055&sr=1-55&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=rose%2Bgold%2Bsneakers&th=1&psc=1

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts