30 Day Fashion Challenge

  I was looking over my old posts and I found about 3 years ago (shocked!!!) I did a 30 day fashion challenge and I thought it'd be fun it do it again! Each day I'll just give you kinda an inspiration word and you go where ever your imagination and your wardrobe takes you that day! I'll be posting all my outfits at the end of each week.

 Most of these are taken from the last challenge with a few changes.

1. A Day Without a Color You Always Wear

2. Workout Worthy

3. Floral

4. At Least 3 Layers

5. 80s

6. An Old Favorite

7.  Skirt or Dress

8. Dressed by Someone Else

9. Belted

10. Sparkle

11. Inspo From Your Favorite Movie

12. Hair Accessory

13. Sunday Best

14. Shades of Blue

15. Striped

16. Preppy

17. Your Least Favorite Color

18. A Bold Accessory

19. Vintage

20. Graphic T

21. Sporty Spice

22. Throw a Hat On

23. You're Style

24. Tucked In

25. Only Bright Colors

26. Mixed Prints

27. Dress Up Jean

28. Nature Inspired

29. Short Waisted (or tied)

30. Spring White

Comments

Popular Posts