30 Day Fashion Challenge Week 2

 

Welcome to week two! To start off the week my bro picked out my outfit. He chose this striped t from Walmart and these adorable second-hand jeans. 



And then I chose these white tennis shoes that are second-hand as well. 



This is just the perfect simple Monday outfit! Great job Matthew! =D


Okie! So for Tuesday I'm wearing this adorable striped button-up from Goodwill and these peach pants from Walmart (the two best stores)

And the shoes I'm wearing are these white sneakers from Walmart. 

I LOVE this shirt and I also love how cheerful this whole outfit is! I was a bit cold trough out the day but I'll defiantly be wearing this more in summer!


Today is sparkle, so I'm wearing this kinda shiny top from Goodwill under my Amazon overalls. 

And when I did change out of my slippers I wore these gold sneakers.

I thought that I had a lot more sparkles in my closet but I don't really have that much. lol


So for inspo from your favorite movie I kinda went with an 80s theme. We've been watching a lot of 80s movies recently so that's the inspo. I'm wearing a Ross graphic T and these Goodwill mom jeans.

And those sneakers from before. =)

And to make this really 80s I even did a French braid!

Also, I decided to pop a scrunchie on my wrist for funsies! 

This is a super basic every day outfit for me but I love the 80s vibes through out! 

Next, I'm starting with this Graphic T from Walmart under my adorable lace bomber jacket from Goodwill. I'm also wearing from basic Walmart skinnies and...

My high tops from Amazon.

And for the hair accessories I have these two snap clips =)

For my shades of blue look I started with this graphic T I DIYed under my navy Amazon jacket. I'm also wearing these joggers from Goodwill and those high tops from before. 


This was so comfy and actually pretty cute!

And lastly, Sunday best. I have this really pretty top from Walmart and this skirt from Goodwill. 

And I actually wore jewelry! I have these bracelets from Walmart =)


And for shoes, I've got these ones also from Walmart. 


And there you go! This is a Sunday outfit I've been wearing for years I still love it! 

So there you go! Week two is done! =D

Comments

Popular Posts