30 Day Fashion Challenge Week 1

  Okay, I finally am posting this! I was supposed to do it last week but ended up being busy so we're doing it this week!

Outfit #1 is A Day Without a Color You Always Wear. I honestly am always in colorful clothes but yellow is a color I don't wear as much. I matched this second-hand plaid button-up with these also second-hand jeans. 

I didn't wear shoes when I took the pic, but I was wearing these white tennis shoes also that were also second-hand. =)

This is honestly a pretty normal outfit for me, and that's what I love! =D

Day 2 Workout Worthy. I'm starting with my beloved Flash Shirt that I sadly retired after this day, and over top of it, I'm wearing a denim bomber jacket from Goodwill. For pants, I have these Walmart sweat pants that are just so comfy!

And I'm wearing my navy high tops from Amazon. =D

This outfit was SO COMFY! I've been loving sweat\athletic style pants recently!!!

Alrighty, for those of you who thought I can't wear feminine clothing you're partly right because on Floral day I dressed it down as much as I could! lol But seriously, I'm starting with this super cute floral top and this coral jacket both from Goodwill. I'm wearing some basic skinny jeans from Walmart and...

These adorable gold sneakers from Amazon.

I love taking a pretty top like this and pairing it with something more casual!

You already know I'm so excited for 80s day! I'm wearing this metallic top from Walmart and those mom jeans from before. Also from before are those white tennis shoes! 

I just love this outfit! And what was really funny was that as my mom and I were out shopping people were giving me weird looks! Love it when that happens! lol

Day number something- At Least Three Layers. I honestly liked this outfit better with just two layers but I was a good girl and went with three. At the bottom, I'm wearing a butterfly long sleeve from Walmart. Over top of that is my coral second-hand sweater, and over that is my navy military vest from Amazon. For pants, I have my fringed jeans.  

And my shoes are from Walmart. 

I would've loved this outfit maybe a few years ago but for some reason, I just don't love it now. IDK I guess my style just changes over time. =)


But this outfit is so me! For the Old Favorite outfit, I picked two pieces that I've loved for the last few years- this second-hand top and my favorite high-waisted ripped jeans. 

This is just one of those outfits I absolutely love! This is just so me, what else can I say?


Okay, lastly (for this week) we've got a Skirt or Dress and since it was Sunday I picked this fun floral dress from Amazon. 

Then I'm wearing these fun flower earrings from Walmart.

And these platform wedges, also from Walmart. 

This dress is just so beautiful! I'm definitely going to be wearing this outfit throughout the spring and summer! 

Alrighty, that's it for week one! Week two should be posted next week so see you then! <3


Comments

Popular Posts