My Fav Workouts

 Today I'm going to show you 10 of my favorite workout routines and either you can follow the video or take the exercises and use them in your own routine. So here we go!


This workout is one of my all-time favorites! It's fun and HIIT style but I never found it to be so hard that I couldn't complete a set. 


This one is a great one when you only have a little time but you want to work! This YT channel posts a lot of workouts like this with the exercise going to the music and I really like that to get you more motivated! 


One of my favorite workout styles is Kickboxing. It's full-body, great cardio, a bit of toning, and you feel awesome! This particular one is my favorite!

This workout is for the brave! It's 45 minutes of INTENSE cardio and strength training! It's also kickboxing which makes it really fun! Also, all of Less Mill's workouts have perfectly matching music which really helps to motivate you!

Here's another Madfit workout that I really love! Her workouts are enough to challenge you but not too much that you're dying! And I think 20 minutes is a great time to work out if you're busy.

There are some workouts that are just so good that by the end you're drenched in sweat but smiling and this is one of them! I love this burst style training! if you couldn't tell =D

Anna McNulty is one of my favorite YouTubers, so when she made a workout I was super excited! It's a great full-body HIIT workout that has a great mix of cardio, strength, and abs training!

Have you noticed I really like Madfit's workouts? =P I really like her workouts because they're such a challenge! A lot of times I'll do an ab workout but I don't feel really shredded but I do with hers!

 And no good workout is complete without a good stretch! My favorite stretching routines are by Anna McNulty, this one is 30 minutes so I'll do it if I'm really sore or if I have more time.

If I don't have as much time I'll do one of her 10-minute stretches like this one. BTW her stretching routines are pretty advanced to if you're not flexible at all (like I was) you might need to modify some of the stretches.

So I have a few ones I wanted to mention but I didn't put them with the list because I actually haven't tried them yet. =D

I really like this YT channel and I skipped through the workout and it looks really good so I'm excited to try it!


I recently found this girl's channel and I really like it! I'm super excited to try her workouts!

 So, that's it, guys! I hope you enjoyed and tell me if you try these workouts out and which one was your favorite! See you next Thursday! 

Comments

  1. Wow girl! 💪 What size weights do you use? I'm at 8lbs right now, but I could go to 10 if it's simple moves. They're so expensive, tho! 😝 I do 20 minute workouts as I feel like 30 is too long with everything else I need to get to. I semi recently started my first HIIT workout, so working toward doing more of those. Definitely brutal, tho. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have 3lb weights but I really want to get 5-10lb. But they're VERY expensive!
      For awhile I only did the WUM's workout but then I found some other YouTube channels and at first I was extremely intimidated by a 45-60 minute workout but once I started and I loved the longer workout! But I do understand not having time. When I don't have much time I do a HIIT workout.

      Delete
    2. If we live closer, I could lend you my 5 lbs! 🤔

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts