Fun Graphic T Outfits



For outfits #1 I wearing my Flash T.

And these jeggings from Goodwill.

Lastly, I'm wearing my favorite shoes! These white sneakers from Walmart. 

For my hair, I'm wearing half-up double dutch pigtails.



For this next outfit, I'm wearing this striped\floral T from Goodwill.

And these peach pants from Walmart.
Around my wrist, I'm wearing this necklace as a bracelet from Walmart.
For shoes, I'm wearing these white sneakers from Walmart as well. 
For my hair, I'm wearing a half-updo from my Half-Updos for Curly Hair video I did. 


And lastly, I'm wearing my Superman shirt from Walmart and this red button-up around my waist from Goodwill.

Then I'm wearing my fringed jeans.

For shoes, I'm wearing my high top sneakers from Amazon.

In my hair is this basic top knot.


Comments

Popular Posts