Just Do It!

  You want to get to a goal or goals. You might write a list or just dream about these goals but do you ever do anything about them?
  I've wanted to have a YouTube channel for a very long time. In Wasco, when I was like 10, I would take our family camera and vlog with it. I would do room tours, house tours, DIYs, and just other random things. Of course, I never showed anybody 'cause that's embarrassing! but I loved doing it!
  Three falls ago I started a blog and for the longest time, I told myself I should film hairstyles. However, I would always make excuses why not to do it and once I actually did film a little but then backed out because I was too awkward. But as you all know I finally bit the bullet and just filmed "3 Braided Hairstyles for Fall" and posted it on YouTube. And you know what? It was one of the worst videos I've ever seen! But I did it and now I LOVE my channel. I'm way more comfortable and I'm inspiring others in a way I couldn't before!
  So how does this apply to you? Well, do you have something that you've dreamed of for years? Or is there something that you just heard of and it sounds like so much fun? What are you waiting for?
  If you're afraid of failure I've got something to tell you, you can't live life without failure! The only way to succeed is to fail! As I said my first video was terrible and so were several after that! Even now my videos aren't perfect but I get excited when I think of how much I will grow in the years to come!

  So I hope that this post inspires you whether it's with your new year's resolutions or just a dream you thought was impossible to come true. Just dive in and do it!

Comments

Popular Posts