3 Of My Favorite Spring Outfits

  Since it's been a little sunnier here I've been super excited about getting some more spring clothes out. So here are some of my favorite early spring outfits!

I'm wearing this striped shirt from Goodwill and it is one of my all-time favorite pieces!
And then I'm wearing this simple necklace from Walmart.

Then I'm wearing these high top sneakers from Amazon.
And for my hair, I'm wearing a 3-strand pull-through pony.

And that's the outfit, it's simple, sweet, and super cute! 

Next up. I'm wearing this blue poncho from Goodwill.

For pants, I'm wearing these peach Capris from Walmart. 
And these white sneakers from Walmart as well.
  
Then I did a simple half-up dutch braid.


 

For the last outfit, I'm wearing this floral T from Ross.
And these blue pants from Walmart.



And my hair is a simple half-up high pony.
I know this is REALLY summery but I love it!!!



Comments

  1. Very cute! I love that blue poncho! It's funny because my favorite time of year has always been like Oct. 1st thru Dec. 25th, but I've never really noticed that my second favorite season is spring! 😍 Summer clothes are fun, but I don't do well in this crazy heat here. 😰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts