Workout Inspo

 I normally workout a least once a day and have a relatively healthy diet. But every now and then I get some extra inspiration from somebody. The other dau Daddy showed me a movie of a free solo rock climber, Alex Honnold. Free solo means you climb without ropes and without anybody else.
 Now, I'm not going to start free solo rock climbing but I do get inspiration from people like this. They spend hours each day disciplining their body for performance. Whenever I watch movies about this guy I get excited to workout myself!
 So, I decided to take one hour each day to workout- 15 minute run in the morning right after I get up, 30 minutes regular workout sometime in the afternoon, and 15 minutes of stretching at night. And running this morning for the first time was AMAZING! Watching the sunrise as you breathe in the crisp air while everyone isn't up yet is one of the best feelings ever! Also, stretching is very relaxing so I would really recommend it to any insomniacs out there!
 Working out is so important so whether you do a quick 15-minute video or walk everyday just do it!

Here's a quick video of Alex Honnold!

Comments

  1. Love the idea of stretching before bed - I've been having trouble sleeping lately, so that's a really good idea!

    I started working out two weeks ago - was going strong for a week, then I got sick. Need to get back into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts