My Daily Routine

  Probably my favorite posts to look back on are the ones showing what my every day life looked like a few years ago. I thought it would be fun today to just write out what a regular day in my life looks like.

 I want to make it clear that I am a teenager with no job so I have a lot of time on my hands. I try to spend my time wisely but obviously I'm gonna have time to do things that I won't be able to in years to come as my life gets busier. 

 Alrighty! My day starts at 6:30. I'm trying to start getting up earlier and getting up and seeing the sunrise is just so magical!

 I get ready right away and start reading my Bible and spiritual book. I like to take a quick break at this point and clean my room and then I jump into school (it's about 9 now). I'm currently doing Bob Jones science and History mostly to help with my reading comprehension. I read what I call my "fun book", which I currently The Help (a Susanna recommendation), before going into the next subject.

 It takes about an hour and a half and then I eat, yay!!! My current fav has been the Linda Sun protein pancakes with maple syrup and a ton of berries! Then we go into my daily chores (I'll skip that part 'cause it's boring =P)  

 At this point, if I have any editing or a video to post I'll hop onto the computer and do that. Depending on the video it can take anywhere from 40 mins to 3 hrs to edit. For editing I'll go through the vid and cut out all the bad clips and stuff like that then I'll to things like speed stuff up, add captions, and anything else that needs to be done. If I was doing voice-over it would be at this point. I add some no copy-right music, save the video and of course make a thumbnail.

 Then after that come the best part of the day. Can you guess? Workout!!!!!! (it's about 2 now =) I love working out so much and I've done a few post on some of my fav workouts but I thought it'd be fun to share my new fav! That has been Sydney Cummings, she's super inspirational and her workouts really work for any level. She mostly uses weights though which is kinda annoying since I only have 5 lb. dumbells but I just get creative! I've been wearing some 2 1\2 lb. wrist weights while holding the 5 lbs. And sometimes when I need to get even heavier I'll try to hold my 2 1\2 lb. ankle weight as well. I'm training my grip as well as my arms! lol! But Sydney's personality is just so fun and joyful I really love her workouts!

 I normally will start with my own warm-up and practice handstands and then go into one of Sydney's 40 min workouts. Depending on how I'm feeling after I'll do some more cardio or abs, or both. My fav channel for abs has got to be Madfit. Her ab workouts just kill me every time but she does have beginner friendly ones if you need that. I recently started wearing ankle weights while I do ab workouts and let's just say that I'll never underestimate the power of 5 lbs. again!  

 Of course I stretch, normally to an Anna McNulty video, then I shower. (it's probably about 3:30- 4 now =D)

 At some point Matthew and I will practice frisbee together for anywhere from 20 min to an hour depending on the day. 

 Then if I have to make dinner that day (I make dinners on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) I'll do that. Some of the dinners I like are chef or taco salad, chicken alfredo pasta, BBQ rice, and other easier delicious foods. 

 We finish at 7ish and then sometimes I'll do the dishes if someone else hasn't done them yet. 

 Then Bro and I watch a show together, the second best time of the day! We're going through two shows currently- NCIS (Bro's pick) and Quantico (my pick). Both are detective shows and they're both pretty good, I just like Quantico better. BTW they're both on Netflix =). We recently finished Parks and Rec which is a super fun light show! It's not on Netflix but it is on this sight call Peacock that is free with ads. 

 And finally at 10 I get ready for bed and do it all again the next day! 

Comments

Popular Posts