2020

  2020, the crazy year that has changed so many lives! And contrary to popular opinion 2020 was one of the best years ever! This year I've grown so much, made new friends, and grown my channel more!

 I had 54 subscribers at the beginning of this year and now I have 133! That's more than double! My YT channel has been one of my favorite things this year. It's helped me to be more responsible with my time and helped me reach people who I've never even met! How crazy is that? I truly love doing YouTube and I'm this year my confidence and video quality has only gotten better! (not to brag or anything, it's just exciting! =)

 Another thing that's been awesome this year is my physical fitness. I didn't necessarily have specific fitness goals for 2020 however I feel like my body has gotten so much stronger. I don't know if I'm thinner or weigh less, and honestly I don't care about that, I just get so excited when I can do a new move or conquer a workout that was impossible before! 

 My flexibility has kinda been a roller coaster. I go through phases, sometimes I feel like pushing myself super hard to get a pose and sometimes I just stretch because my muscles are sore. After I pulled my hamstring in October I really started to be more careful with how I stretched. But I've made HUGE improvements! One of my goals was to touch my foot to my head and I did that! 

 As I was reading my 2020 resolutions one of the big things was get better at frisbee. It's crazy to me that I couldn't catch one-handed back then! I couldn't even cut properly! Oh, and a fun thing that happened today, I threw the full field length for the first time! There are so many games that I feel like I'm a terrible player and I'll never be good but then I look back at how I played just a year ago and it's crazy!

 One thing I kinda have fun with is I imagine if I time traveled back a year or two how surprised would I be to see the person I am now. A year ago Lydia would be so proud that I finally got the splits after years of trying. She would be so happy that she can play frisbee pretty well in a year. And probably the most exciting, she would be so happy that I've made friends. I actually have people I can chat with and that wish me happy birthday. I've never had that outside of family so this is just so exciting! 

 The things you don't notice are often the most important. This year I really feel like God has grown and matured me into the woman He wants me to be. I want to keep growing and having a much stronger with Him! 

Comments

Popular Posts