What's Been Happening

  Hello everyone! Today I just wanted to do a big post about what been going on in my life recently.

 Okay, first of all, we've been doing frisbee every Saturday and I'm still in love with it! A couple weeks ago we had an all day tournament which was miserable but mostly awesome! I love seeing how much I've improved since starting! At the beginning of this year one of my goals was to catch one handed consistently because that was really hard for me then. Well, now it's second nature! It's so easy and normal now! It'd almost hard to think how difficult it was back then!

 Nextly, I got short hair now! Last Sunday Susanna cut about 4 inches off my hair and I LOVE it now! It's so light and bouncy and adorable! I'm for sure going to make hair videos about all the styles I've been loving!

 For about 3ish months I've been studying the driver's manual and in just a few days I'm going to take my written test! I'm pretty sure I'll pass and it will be so nice to finally start driving! 

 Also, I applied for a job at a local coffee shop- Fiddlers, and I'm really praying that I'll get the job! It'd would be so nice to start making money to help the fam out! Also, it would be fun to get to know more people in the area through this!

 What else? Oh, next weekend we'll be driving down to Oregon for Thanks Giving! I'm actually really excited since we haven't been there since May! Plus, if we celebrate in Oregon it will take a lot of stress of off Momma and Rebekah! 

 I'm trying to school more and maybe take the GED test next year. School has been really hard for me recently but I'm trying to not let that stop me! So, I would appreciate your prayers! 

 And besides that I'm ready still, working out, YouTubing, and all that good stuff. 

Comments

Popular Posts