Christmas and New Year's!

We decided to open gifts on Christmas Eve before everyone came.
Our gifts and the kitty. I put a blanket in that box and she sat in it for the whole gift opening!


My gold boots!

Admiring my wrapping job.


I was SO EXCITED to get these headphones. Watch my December Vlog to see my reaction when I opened them!


Isn't it amazing?

Reb's coffee shirt.

New PJs!

An official size football.

The new Girl Defined book.
One funny thing about me is that because I'm a minimalist I don't like keeping books, however, I still like reading good ones. So when everyone was getting new books for Christmas I said that I had a lot of good reading material for this year! 😜


Reb was so excited about this shirt from Overcomer!
Showing off our new clothes!

The next day, on Christmas, Grandma and Uncle Dave came and left the next day.

This wasn't a Christmas gift, it was just a shirt I decided to buy, but it's perfect for our frisbee games. I wore it last week and a lot of people thought it was funny! 
Also, I learned to do this! I've been able to do a headstand for a while but never with my legs together so it was exciting to get this!

On Friday Kris and Susanna came. And look at this baby angel! 😍

Grandma and Wezi! 💗

When we were shopping at Walmart we found this adorable dog!
Kris and Susanna left Monday morning and Sarah and Stephen got here that night.
Cutting Grace's hair.

I said I looked like Toby Mac. =P



BFFs 💗

the delicious food!

And, of course, sparkling cider!



"Be good to the kitty and the kitty will be good to you."


Breakfast!

Our tea party!

Auntie Hannah and baby Taz!


At the park!

Whenever Grace and Hope come we loving doing fun poses together!

She's doing a press handstand on my knees.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts