Ways to Wear a Plaid Shirt-Dress

Hey guys! I'm back here today to show you 3 ways to wear this plaid shirt dress I got from Goodwill! I hope you enjoy!
For the first outfit, I decided to go simple.

With my dress, I'm wearing a simple braided belt...

And these wedged ankle boots. I ended up wearing these for all the outfits because I forgot to change! =D

For the second outfit, I just threw a military vest over my dress and I love the look! It's simple yet very stylish!

And I saved the best for last!

I'm wearing this red sweater I got from Goodwill over the dress. I love this layered look with a dress!

Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed!

Comments

  1. It's really cute with the sweater. I think I'll try out that idea with my plaid dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts