Chuck

Matthew and I started watching this show one night because Laura recommended it and it was free on Amazon. Matthew and I are now in the 4th season and we are now watching the first season again with Hannah and Rebekah. And I can safely say that Chuck is my favorite show, yes, even more than the Flash, 
It's about this regular guy who accidentally gets a government computer in his brain and now helps the CIA and NSA. 

The show has a perfect mix of romance, action, and comedy, so much comedy!
The main characters are so charming. Normally when you watch a show there are one or two people that you don't like, but pretty much every character in Chuck has stolen my heart!

First the main character, Chuck Bartowski. He's so funny and so relatable! He's friendly and welcoming to everyone and he's also pretty smart.

Then, of course there's a girl, Sarah Walker. I would say that Sarah reminds me of Abigail Chase from National Treasure. She is sweet and supportive but she far from defenseless! 

I love their relationship over the seasons and unlike a lot of other shows, there isn't a ton of romance drama which I'm grateful for!

Then there's the NSA agent, John Casey. At first, I did really like him he was ruff and liked guns and was more of a "manly" man, which isn't my type. But over the seasons he loosens up and you see his soft side. He actually one of my favorite characters now!

And for everyone's favorite, Morgan Grimes. The little loyal\ clingy type friend that totally makes the show! 
 I would totally recommend to anyone who likes detective or superhero shows!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts