Hiking!

Last weekend we went hiking at Watson Lake. As you read my last hike was not enjoyable for me however this one was significantly better!
Selfie at the trailhead.

The meadow!!!!!



Faithfully pumping clean water!


Our campsite.



Trying to warm up!
 

Exploring the trails.

We ate lunch walked around a bit and then spent the rest of the evening in our tent playing card games.
 

I look like I'm five! =P


The whole night was freezing and the was snow the next morning.

Warming up with hot coffee or in my case, tea. And BTW I burnt my tongue SO BADLY!  I think it was because you're so cold you want to drink hot tea but it's not cool enough to drink. 

It wouldn't fit under the hood! I was wearing like five layers and still freezing. BTW at the trailhead at about 1:00 p.m. it was 38* so who knows how cold it was on top the mountain in the morning or at night! 

Finally moving! 








This was about 50% of the trail, and it's deceiving! you step in it and it swallows your whole shoe! 

Apparently, this is the bridge that we always take a picture.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts