My Week at Kris and Susanna's

Two weekends ago our whole family for a family gettogether. I ended up staying for the whole week and had an awesome time! 
One thing I really wanted to do was bake. Because Rebekah is a celiac we can't have flour in the house. So when I was at Susanna's house we made bread, biscuits, and a cake.


While I was there we did a lot of projects Susanna wanted to get done. 

He such a squish!


Making biscuits. 



Our cake!

The frosting was a little thin. =D
We also made cake pops!

On Thursday all us girls went to a Bible study lead by Mrs. Hainline. Afterward, we went to McDonald's and had such a fun time!

 
On Friday we went to Sarah's to help her out. Ben and Hope had fun doing my hair!

Cleaning out Sarah's fridge.
 I had an awesome time and can't wait to do it again!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts