My Walk Down Memory Lane

I was going through old pics and a flood of memories would come back for each photo. Most of these aren't even that old but I still love them and the story behind each one!
 
Coloring with Hopie. She a baby here!
A random thing I remembered was the bracelet I'm wearing was my "friendship bracelet".  But the thing was I made it. =P I saw a movie where a girl and her friend made friendship bracelets and I thought it was the coolest thing so I made one for me!
 
2015 Christmas! Sometimes the worst quality pics are the sweetest! <3

Several years ago we had our family over and we all played croquet. When each team would get to the end we would take their picture.

As you heard from my hiking post I didn't love hiking but there were still a lot of fun memories and cute pics! 


I don't know why I just really love this pic. And yes, I am holding a trash bag. I would get tired of standing so I would sit down, the only thing was that the ground is wet, the logs were wet, even the big rock was soaked so I would just sit on a trash bag to keep somewhat dry.

Trying to keep warm.

This pic was taken at Kris and Susanna's wedding and I love it because it shows each girl's fun personality! =)

A couple years ago Hannah and I started fashion blogs that didn't go anywhere. Well, while Matthew was taking our pictures we all took a quick selfie.

In the car on the way to our new home in Washinton!

And then waiting in the car for Daddy and Momma to finish signing papers! Goodness, gracious, it was hot!

A random pic of us shopping in Walmart. For the record, I didn't know someone was taking a picture hence my face. =P

Us siblings trying to take a cute Valentine's Day pic. Needless to say, it was VERY sunny! =D

A few days after Kris and Susanna's wedding we all went shopping (mostly for decor for our room). It was super chill and fun! 

I had fun with these pillows! (BTW what do you call those?)

And I got this awesome bear named Charlie. Sadly when we moved we didn't have enough room for him so gave him to my nieces.

I don't even remember when this was taken! =P But I just think it's a really fun pic!

Girl shopping when we went to Kris and Susanna's for a couple weeks. 

This was the night we watched Thor: Ragnarok for the first time. And for some reason I really love this pic, maybe it's just cause we look happy.

All of our styles.

This was taken after the Patriots victory over Atlanta.
 Well, I hope you enjoyed this walk down memory lane!

Comments

  1. Fun pictures!! <3 I've been following your Pop of Color blog, but just discovered this one. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you following MATTLAD? Here's the link-https://mattladcriss.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts