Criss Cinematography is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Yes, we're back, but not as Criss Cinematography. No, we're now MATTLAD Productions! The reason we changed our name was just that we really didn't like the last one and, well, this one's way cooler! =P
 We've finished one movie and we've written a bunch more! We're going to make our own blog which I'm super excited about!!! You'll get behind the scenes, sneak peeks, some volgs, and of course, the videos!
 And my prize to you for being so nice and reading my blog (I'm talking to you, Susanna) you'll get a sneak peek to our first movie!
 It's called Gameday Grouch. Here's a quick unedited clip.

Making movies brought back so many fun memories! Hopefully, we'll go a lot longer with this!
 Hope you enjoy!
Bye

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun!! I'm excited to see your new movies! And yes, the new name is way cooler. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts