My Daily Routine

Hey guys! Today I thought it would be fun to just share an updated version of my daily routine!
I'm up by 7:30 and should workout right after. (I might forget to workout sometimes) Then I get ready and go straight to school. I do that till 12:00 or 1:00 then I'll eat. Sometimes I'll get a little too hungry and cheat before I should eat. 😉 
Then depending on the day I'll take care of the cat and clean the bathroom then I'll do the dishes and maybe fold some laundry. Then I'll get on the computer and learn German or if it's Wednesday I'll post on my blog (while listening to music of course). 
This week Rebekah is not here so I'm doing the cooking. Not sure how that's going to go, but I'm hoping tonight's meal won't be all that bad. 😁
Then after dinner, I would normally do the dishes and then we'll all sit down to a movie. Each of us children will have a movie pic whenever we watch a movie. 
Then I'll go to bed around 10:30 to 11:00.
That's my day!
Hope you enjoyed! 
Lydia

Comments

Popular Posts