Memorial Weekend!

Last weekend we went to Phil and Samantha's house for Memorial Day! It was such a fun time with family!
The morning of!
Kris and Susanna came up and stayed at our house that night before. It was fun to spend extra time with them!

Chilln' out.
Kal it getting so big! 😍

And of course, all the grandchildren wanted to try on my glasses.! =)


Susanna and Kal <3
Enjoying delicious pop Uncle Jon brought!
Jon and Kris have amazing camera's and we always love the pix they take at family gatherings!

Preparing lunch!

And here's me holding a kitten! Their cat just had kittens and I begged Momma if I could bring one home, but it's a good thing I didn't because Kris and Susanna got one and when they brought it to our house Hunkamunka was less than thrilled! Pluss, all night the poor kitten meowed and was very scared!

Playing Pictionary!

And little Essy wanted everyone to read her Little House on the Prairie! She loves books!

And we couldn't forget Phil's dog, RJ. He is HUGE! He's MUCH bigger in real life, but still just as energetic as a puppy!

I always love to do things with family and this trip was so fun! I can't wait till the next one!

Comments

Popular Posts