Update

 Hey guys! I really haven't been posting lately! But I'm hoping to post every Friday. I'm hoping that this blog will become more like a way of knowing me like my sister's blogs were. 
 But now I will tell you what I've been doing recently! 
 Well, my daily routine is- Up at 6:00 (normally), then I work out. After that I get ready and do my school and read. At about 9:00 I clean my room and feed the cat and clean her litter box. After that it depends on the day, sometimes I'll clean the bathroom, sometimes I'll paint it just depends on what I feel like. I'll do the dishes sometime during the day (normally more than once). Then I eat dinner and then we watch a movie or more recently a show then I try to make it to bed by 9:30. 
 The reason why i don't post very much is because my life isn't very exciting but hopefully i will be able to have something for you each week!
 Well guys that's all for now! Don't forget to check out my other blog https://craftwithl.blogspot.com/!
 See you next week!

Comments

Popular Posts