Friday Morning

I really didn't know what I was going to post so like at 9:00 this morning I just started taking pictures of what I was doing. 
Hope you enjoy!
All my school! Yes, I do all of it every day.

And Hunkamunka is my trusty friend all morning.

Sorry, this pic is a little blurry! But these are my drinks in the morning- tea and my water.

I thought I would take a pic of your front yard in the morning. Why not?

And, of course, I had to take a selfie. 

By the time I started taking pictures I had done most of my school except my penmanship. So that's the subject you get.

And now I'm folding clothes!

The cat always waits til after I make my bed to jump on.

And I cleaned my part of the room and Hannah's part. The reason I'm cleaning Hannah's part is that most days she doesn't have time because she's working now.

Well, that's my morning. Hope you enjoyed!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts