My Favorite Songs!

  The songs on my playlists are a revolving door! Every couple of weeks I find new songs I love and get tired of other songs. I thought it'd be fun to just share my top 10 songs at the moment. These won't be in order btw, but I hope you enjoy them!

 Dynamite by BTS- So this song is probably the most popular song of 2020. I don't normally listen to trendy songs however this song is pretty epic! It doesn't have any swearing which is kinda rare for modern music! The vibe is so fun and poppy!

 New York City by Owl City- Okay, probably half of this list would be Owl City so I'm trying to only pick one. This song is a little more simple but so fun! Like all of Owl City's music, it has an electronic pop style!

 Some of my other favs from Owl City are Galaxies, Fiji Water, and When Can I See You Again.

 Happier by Marshmello ft. Bastille- I recently found this song and I really love it. It's, of course, a pop song but it's not as electronic as some of my other favs. 

 Levitating by Dua Lipa- This is another super popular song I've heard everywhere, however, I didn't really like it until recently. There's nothing really to say about the song other than it's really fun and poppy. =)

 Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears- This is an 80s throw-back song that I absolutely love! About a quarter of my playlist is 80s music and this one is my current fav in that genre. 

 Summer bt Marshmellow- Marshmellow is an artist that many might not like but I like his music. It's an electronic pop style that doesn't have any vocals besides random noises in the background. My favorite song of his is for sure Summer! 

 Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon- How could I not put this one in? You already know how good it is, I don't even have to say anything. 

 Making me New by Royal Taylor- I feel like most Christian music just has that praise song sound which is totally fine but this song broke the mold! It's one of those that when I play it instantly I'm dancing! 

 Evidence by Citizen Way- I LOVE Citizen Way! They're probably my favorite Christia group! All their songs have such good lyrics but the music is sooooo good!

 Craziest Thing by Danny Gokey- To finish us up we're doing another praise fav of mine, Danny Gokey. His music almost has an 80s vibe that just makes you want to dance! He has so many good songs but Craziest Thing has got to be one of my favs!

 So there you go! My top 10 favorite songs. Hopefully, you've found some new favs from this and tell me in the comments what your favs are!

Comments

Popular Posts