My Fav YouTubers!

  What's up everyone! I thought I'd hop back on here and do a post about some of my absolute favorite YouTubers! YouTube has truly changed my life in so many ways whether from my own channel or others, I've learned so much and I want to share all these people with you today!


#11 Demi Bagby 

 Demi's channel is focused on fitness but she hasn't posted very many follow-along workouts. I love most of her fitness related stuff but every now and then she'll post vlogs of random things that I just don't like as much. 

 I love her high energy and her never ending cheerful attitude though! Definitely a fun channel to brighten up your day! 


#10 Jordan Matter

 Jordan is a dance photographer and he's introduced me to many inspiring dancers, gymnasts, contortionists , and other amazingly talented people!

 He's VERY high energy to the point it can be a little obnoxious. But he's a lot of fun and the photos are super cool!


# 9 Natacha Oceane 

Okay, I LOVE Natacha!! Her channel is about fitness and health and she goes into all the science about it!

 She's also into body positivity and she LOVES to eat!

 She is so cheerful and very inspiring to watch, especially is you love knowing all the science behind health. (but she doesn't make it boring, don't worry!)


#8 Michelle Khare 

 Michelle's videos are a little bit of fitness but mostly her doing different challenges anywhere from figure skating to marine boot camp. 

 She loves to push herself to her limits which is super inspiring to watch! 

 

#7 Sierra Schultzzie 

 Sierra's channel is all focuses on body positivity as well as fashion. Her fun personality is so fun to watch and so inspiring! I love that she has such a passion for fashion but she's not a skinning little size 0, and she not ashamed of it! She's very inspiring for accepting your body for what it is and knowing you're beautiful no matter what size or weight you are!


#6 Anna McNulty 

 Anna is inhuman, she can literally tie herself in knots and it's honestly super cool to watch! But seriously, most of her videos are stretching routines and let me tall you, I have seen HUGE improvements in my flexibility from following her routines! 

 I also love her sweet humble personality! It's really sweet to watch! 

 Also, don't let her looks fool you! She's 18 years old, believe it or not!


#5 The Sorry Girls 

 These girls do DIYS anywhere from redoing a room to thrifting cute outfits. They're really fun and inspiring to watch for decorating and have given me so many ideas!

 Also, they're videos are really professional which is pretty cool! 


#4 emkfit 

 Okay, if you don't like working out do one of her workouts and you will fall in love! I would recommend either her boy band dance or her 80s dance, they're both amazing! 

 She does her dances in a HIIT style of 20 seconds of work 10 seconds rest, but in dance moves to awesome music! I mean, why aren't you doing this now? When I first stared the boy band one I got a HUGE grin on, I freakin' loved it!!!! 


#3 Linda Sun 

 So I found this channel a few days ago and I love it! She's so cheerful and happy! 

 Her videos focus on body positivity as well as fitness. She's just one of those people that when you start watching her you get a huge smile on! 

 Also she does some videos with her family and their whole dynamic is so sweet and fun to watch! One of my favorite videos of hers is where her and her family try Chloe Thing's workouts. It's just a lot of fun!


#2 Kayley Melissa 

 Kayley is one of those YouTubers that I can say with certainty that she has changed my life!  Before watching her hair tutorials I didn't know ANYTHING about hair, I'm serious! She's so fun and explains things that actually make sense! Plus, all her hairstyles are really easy to follow-along and they're always super cute! 


# 1 MadFit

 Okay, I love Maddie's workouts, she has ones for every level, anywhere from 10 mins to 30. They're really easy to follow-along and she has a nice variety! She's also done different workouts to pop songs that are SO FUN!! Like you're doing normal ab moves but they're fun because you're doing it to fun music! I don't love all the songs so you do have to pick through but some of my favs have been- Dynamite, her One Direction danceWatermelon Sugar, I Don't Care, and If I Can't Have You just to name a few!

 But if you're looking for some new quick workouts I'd really recommend Maddie! 

Alrighty, that's it! All these people I really love and I hope you enjoy them too! Tell me which one's your fav and hopefully I'll se ya soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts