Fun Outfits for Summer 2020


Over the Past few Weeks whenever I had a cute summer outfit on I'd take a picture. So here are some super cute summer styles!
I absolutely love this outfit! With the bright colors, it's just the perfect summer outfit!

I'm wearing this coral T from Walmart.

And this ripped skirt that I DIYed. 

And if it was the rare occasion that I ware shoes, I would've worn these sky blue sneakers from Goodwill.


This outfit was featured in my Trendy Outfits vid but I thought I'd show it here 'cause it's pretty cute.


I'm wearing this floral top from Ross.

And these light wash mom jeans from Goodwill.

And these white sneakers from Walmart. I just realized that these are my new taupe boots!


My hair is just simple french pigtails. 


And this last outfit is a fun way to layer in the summer!

I'm wearing my feather tank and this coral button-up from K-Mart. I also have this owl necklace on from St. Vinnies.

For pants, I just threw on my fringed jeans to spice it up a bit.


And for my hair, I just pulled back one side with these bobby pins from Walmart.


Comments

Popular Posts