3 Fun Summer Outfits!


I'm so sorry for not posting the last couple of weeks! I just forgot so here's Thursday's post! =P
Ever since getting out all my summer clothes I've been loving these white pants! 

I'm wearing this coral button-up from K-Mart (is that store even open still?)

And the white pants which I got from Goodwill.

And lastly, I got these white sneakers from Walmart. These are like my all-time favorite shoes! They're super comfy and I love the style. 


I was experimenting with this rope top knot. It doesn't look the best but it's still being perfected.

If you watch my videos you've already seen this outfit in my Spring Outfits vid but I thought I'd share it again slightly differently. 

I'm wearing this Walmart T that I cropped and this lace bomber jacket from Goodwill.

Then I'm wearing this DIY skirt and I love that the lace kinda matches the jacket! 

And these cute sneakers from Goodwill.

I'm wearing my favorite heatless curls in my hair. =)

And lastly, this one is just a classic!

I'm wearing this oversized pineapple shirt from Goodwill that I tied.

And this simple god necklace from Walmart.

And my jean skirt is from, everyone together! Goodwill


And for shoes, my gold sneakers from Amazon.

For my hair, I'm wearing these half-up double dutch braids. This is probably one of my favorite styles, it's quick and easy and super cute! 😍

Comments

Popular Posts