Feeling Like Fall

 There comes a point every year that you're just done with summer even when summer isn't actually done. =D
 Last night I got out all my sweaters and put away some of my more summery clothing.
 Momma's started decorating the house for fall and that's always so fun!
 We're now listening to Christmas music all the time.
 The weather finally caught on and it's been colder!
 I've been enjoying drink tea again in the morning!
 And we've all been updating our Christmas lists since we drew names Sept. 1st. (BTW I have Joe. I know none of my siblings at home read my blog so I can say that. =D)

 So what are you doing to get ready for fall\winter, I'd love to hear!

Comments

  1. 😍 Wore my first pair of jeans of the season today, and first day of listening to Christmas music (late, I know!). We'll be taking out the AC's and trying to figure out how to get our furnace to turn on. 😜 And I need to get out the fall decor like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually drink a mug of tea a day with my mug cookie, but with cooler weather coming (and maybe as a snack replacement... 😝), I want to start making a whole tea pot to sip on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts