Stuff I'm Looking Forward To in 2019!

 I know this is a really random post but I haven't posted on here for a while and it's kinda fun to share some things I'm excited about for 2019.

1. A Booy party- The Booys have invited us to three parties at their house and all of them have been SO MUCH FUN! They invited us to another in February. I'm so excited!

2. Christian Heritage Conference- If you know me at all you know I LOVE the CH conference! We run the CD duplication booth and I love how I know everyone that works there! It's fun to see all the old friends and pretty much every year we get a new crew member!

3. Seeing Avengers: Endgame in theatres- After we saw Infinity War in theatres we all really wanted to see the next one in theatres as well. So, we all agreed to save at least ten dollars from our Christmas money to watch it when it comes out! 
 BTW we NEVER go the theater. I've only gone twice so when we do go it's a big deal!

4. Daddy and Momma's cruise- In June Grandma and all her sons and their spouses are going on a cruise to Alaska. Daddy and Momma LOVED this when they went two other times. Also, it's fun to have a week of fun for all of us at home!

5. My one year anniversary of my YouTube channel- I'm really excited to see how far I've come in one year and maybe make a video about it!

6. My 16th birthday- It's crazy to think I'll be 16 this year! Not that 16 is the golden year or anything but it just sounds so much older! Also, I'll get my ears pierced when I'm 16!

 So, there you go, six things I'm excited about for 2019. Tell me what you're looking forward to in the comments! 
 See you soon! Bye!

Comments

  1. Aw, I love this! So upbeat and fun! Also love your new blog look!

    What I'm looking forward to in 2019:
    Bringing Wezi home
    Kristopher's 1st birthday
    Criss girls' weekend
    All our anniversaries (courtship, engagement, wedding)

    I was gonna say my birthday, then realized I'm turning 25! Gasp! I'll just have to forget the number and celebrate. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts